Old 05-05-2007, 10:57 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Williams[_3_] Bob Williams[_3_] is offline

Default Dietes Cluster

When these Fortnight Lilies (Dieties) bloom, they do so with a vengance.
Here is a cluster on one of my plants.
These guys are very invasive, creating new and bigger rhizomes each
year. Nevertheless, if you thin them every year or two, they can provide
you with lots of blooms for several months of the year.
Bob Williams
P.S. I am increasing the screen size of my posts in response to the
screen resolution info I received from you.
Bob

Attached Thumbnails
Dietes Cluster-dieties-cluster-em.jpg