Old 06-05-2007, 12:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
ReneeM ReneeM is offline

Default #8

On Sat, 5 May 2007 08:26:04 -0600, "littleditty"
wrote:

Hi Renee!
Again, thank you all! I say start digging!! The pond is So easy to
maintain. It's only the bog area that can be a bit of a messy task, but we
have an idea for this fall that should take care of it. There are many ways
to keep a healthy pond for your fish without spending thousands of dollars
on fancy filtering systems. We use a swimming pool sand filter and it's
been up and running for about 10 years. It's great for attracting wildlife!

Thanks for the info! I have birdbaths but would like to have something
more natural for the birds and other critters. I think I'll wait until
fall to start digging though. I'm in Texas and it's already getting
hot outside. ;^)

Renee