Old 06-05-2007, 05:50 AM posted to alt.conspiracy,alt.global-warming,sci.environment,misc.survivalism,rec.gardens
Peter Muehlbauer Lies Peter Muehlbauer Lies is offline

Default Bees, Hornets, and Global "Warming"

"Dave" wrote in
nk.net:

I don't believe facts and figures too much regarding this, because
they are subject to interpretation.

I spent many years of my life working in the hot sun in Central Texas
in
the 70s and 80s until 84 as a framing carpenter. My body says the sun
is more intense now, and "feels" different as well. That's all I need
for confirmation.

Yeah, I know. Pussy has changed to. Back in the 80's pussy used to get me
hard enough to do it four or five times a night, but lately every other day
is all. That's all the confirmation any man needs. Hell who needs college
boys to tell us that the sun or pussy is same as they ever was.