Old 06-05-2007, 03:23 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
TQ[_2_] TQ[_2_] is offline

Default What is the best cherry tomato plant for growing in pots on balcony?

Tasty fruits nut the length of Sweet 100's vines can be a problem in
limited spaces. I/ve had plants reach 18' by summer's end.

YMMV

On May 5, 1:46 pm, Omelet wrote:
In article Un1%h.140$iY3.98@trnddc08,
"Grave Yard Guy" wrote:

Sweet 100's.

;-)
--

Peace, Om

Sweet 100's Amen! Grows well almost everywhere I've lived. Good taste. They
seem to be hardy and can handle a little less sunlight than other varieties.

I have always had them produce more than I could use! lol

My co-workers love them too.
--
Peace, Om

Remove _ to validate e-mails.