Old 06-05-2007, 02:40 AM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Peter Pan[_2_] Peter Pan[_2_] is offline

Default Is this crabgrass?

you can get Ortho Weed B Gone in a Greenbottle(Its a spray) from Lowes or
Home depot. Make sure you do not get the white bottle, that kills everything

"John61" wrote in message
Please see the picture here
http://www.picsoup.com/v.php?id=22339IMG_Grass.JPG

The weed has been spreading in my yard quickly. I used a general weed
control liquid bought from Wal-Mart last year, but seems not working.

What kind of weed is this? Do we have to use something special to handle
it?

Thanks,

John