Old 06-05-2007, 04:19 AM posted to aus.gardens
HC HC is offline

Default Cox ride-on mower throws belts.

Another great idea!! LOL.....tow a generator, could even setup a mini
bar!! LOL Forget the St Bernhard, I had a Dalmatian and he would have
walked over hot coals for me. He was priceless, unfortunately the big C
got him too.
Bronwyn ;-)

Jonno wrote:
HC wrote:

ROFLMHO!!! That would have been the next upgrade!! Might as well be
comfortable while mowing!! LOL

Bronwyn ;-)

Jonno wrote:

You sure had a cushy mower. Didnt think of attaching an esky with a
few coldies as well?

I reckon it would be a life saver if it broke down till help arrived, as
well a a UHF CB radio for emergency supplies and help.
Seeing we havent got St Bernhards, a kelpie woul probably only to happy
to oblige. A beer barrel attached to his collar.
I reckon you may have to upgrade the power generator on the next mower....