Old 28-03-2003, 10:56 PM
Phisherman

Default Question about new type of garden hose

I have seen it and tried it--you really don't want one!

On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 15:52:23 -0500, spampot wrote:

I have been trying to find an article I read in the Washington Post some
weeks ago about a new, flexible, flat, and generally terrific kind of
garden hose, that has of course spawned a lot of cheap and unreliable
imitations. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? A web search
turned up a lot of this kind, wound up on a reel, with the note "As Seen
On TV" -- but I can't find any mention of the manufacturer. Any advice
or experience with this device?

TIA.