Old 06-05-2007, 04:15 PM posted to alt.conspiracy,alt.global-warming,sci.environment,misc.survivalism,rec.gardens
[email protected] hurt_beyond_repair@yahoo.com is offline

Default Bees, Hornets, and Global "Warming"

Not likely, as hornets prey on bees and have been doing so long before
Al Gore and the rest of the global warming ninny's decided to make it
fashionable.

That's why I'm inclined to believe that the reduction in the bee
population, if it truly exists, and it does seem to, is due to obvious
natural causes. As easy as it may be to blame humans, we usually just
can't compete with natural forces.

Don't quit your day job.

No problem there.