Old 06-05-2007, 02:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening,uk.d-i-y
Dave Hill Dave Hill is offline
Registered User

Location: South Wales
Default Greenhouse Cropped Bolts Source

On 6 May, 14:14, "BoyPete" wrote:
judith wrote:
I had really struggled to find some long (three quarter inch) cropped
bolts.

Found at Two Wests and Elliott (www.twowests.co.uk) - also a good
range of other garden stuff

Excellent postal service.

(I'm nothing to do with them other than as a customer)

'ere ya go..............

http://www.cmsgardens.co.uk/greenh.htm

about half way down the page............

ELNB 10 22mm long cropped ally nuts & bolts......£2.45

--
ßôyþëtë
London, UK

Have you tried Kays Discount Garden Supplies'
http://www.kaysdiscountgarden.co.uk/.../14/-ecommerce
Very good service though their catalogue, on line and printed take
some getting used to.
I use then quite a lot as their prices are often better than some of
the wholesale firms
David Hill
Abacus Nurseries.