Old 06-05-2007, 06:53 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David \(Normandy\) David \(Normandy\) is offline

Default Woodlice and Virginia Creeper wilting

A couple of months ago I planted a Virginia creeper. It has since broken bud
and was growing well until a few days ago and the leaves are looking a bit
limp. On planting a few marigolds seedlings next to it yesterday I
discovered the area was riddled with lots of woodlice - there must have been
at least 50 scuttling for cover as I dug the soil next to the Virginia
creeper. Are they eating it's roots? Is this a likely cause for it's sudden
wilting? Any suggestions how to remedy the problem?

--
David
.... Email address on website http://www.avisoft.co.uk