Old 07-05-2007, 03:39 AM posted to aus.gardens
Max[_3_] Max[_3_] is offline

Default Cox ride-on mower throws belts.

Max wrote:
Actually we already have our own wind farm! Have a look here on
google earth: 17 35 30.09 S 145 31 44.31 E Our place is over near
;-) the Millstream Falls marker.
Remain in light.
-Max

Jonno wrote:

The Chinese people I have found on the internet are keen to find a
distributor for their 2 KW wind generator, and it also can connect up
to the solar system its appears. They asked me to name a price but I
wasnt enquiring for myself, so disnt go any further..If anyone wishes
to get involved, drop me a line at www.aidplus.com.au.au.au Just

take of the extra au's.

Also, as an aside, for those who dont know, this news site is
monitored on the internet by google. I did a search one day and found
my emails all over the place. AAARGH..... So be carefull with your
email addresses and other things. Big brother is watching....

I have a mate Geoff Thomas, ADVANCED WIND
TECHNOLOGIES in Kuranda who sells all sorts of solar, wind and
associated things as well as installing and maintaining stand alone and
grid connected power systems. http://www.iig.com.au/wind/index.html I
will send him your post. He may well be interested.

I have just found out the reason nobody keeps sheep around here. We
have lots of spear grass. The seeds of which, as the name suggests, get
into the wool and then under the hide of the sheep, causing infections
and even death from blood poisoning. Not a nice way to go.

As a usenet denizen of many years standing, I am well aware of the fact
that all usenet posts are propagated far and wide. Only my earliest few
dozen posts of 8+ years ago have my real email address (which is now
long defunct) without at least a little munging. These days I don't
even bother making it un-mungable (if there is such a word :-) ). If
someone wants to send me "back mail" they only have to ask for my email
address and I will be happy to supply an un-mungable address, just like
you have done above. You may have noticed I didn't supply the exact map
cords for our place above, either.

Thanks for your suggestions Jonno.

Remain in light.
-Max

--
What do you call a boomerang that doesn't work?
A stick.