Old 07-05-2007, 05:41 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
computar2006 computar2006 is offline

Default Growing Hebe salicifolia in Glasgow

Bought about seven Hebe salicifolia plants from Ebay last autumn and
planted them in my garden in Glasgow. We've had a very hot april, but
the Hebes are not showing any signs of growing at all. The ebay
seller said they would grow vigorously. I'm wondering if it's because
they were sent up from the south of England and don't like the climate
here. Or could it be bad soil or position in the garden. Any ideas
to get them growing.