Old 07-05-2007, 04:03 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Stealing Eric's thunder

Here's a link to Eric's photo page of orchids presented for the Show and
Tell table at the May San Francisco Orchid society meeting.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/ericins...7600184832330/

What a diverse group of orchids! Cindy Hill is editor of the Orchid Digest
mag. Marnie Turkel is a species grower from the greater Santa Rosa area,
and Anna Chai grows in the Peninsula area, south of San Fran and north of
San Jose. I have a plant similar to Walter Shinn's Epigenium, however I
just repotted mine today becasue its been getting smaller and smaller, and
Walter's is freaking huge. Some folks have the touch! [drool]

Anyway, I'll shut up now, becasue Eric will have better info about the
orchids, but dang. Great shots of great growing. Talent all around!

K Barrett