Old 07-05-2007, 09:10 AM posted to alt.global-warming,sci.environment,misc.survivalism,rec.gardens
Gunner[_1_] Gunner[_1_] is offline

Default Peter Muehlbauer and Antarctica

On Sun, 6 May 2007 11:53:46 -0700, "J Carroll"
wrote:

Gunner wrote:
On Sun, 06 May 2007 03:10:36 GMT, "J Carroll"
wrote:

I'm not really trying to be facetious or ridiculous, but my point is
that the important questions have not been answered, and until they
are, we really don't know what we should do. I do believe that what
little we are doing, and what little we have planned, won't make a
significant difference. If we are going to do something, it needs to
be drastic and immediate. Before it is too late.

It's amazing how these gomers will spend so much energy to assist
incompetent parents bring unwanted chikdren into the world but won't
lift a finger or spend a dime to educate "parents" in responsible
behavior or allow the responsible resolution of unplanned and/or
unwanted pregnancy. Truly stunning.

--
John R. Carroll

So then you are agreeable to manditory sterilization of the
incompetent parents segment? Shall we start off with those most
likely to have one or more abortions? Blacks and liberals?

Considering the life your son has lead it's to bad these things can't be
retroacticely visited on people.

True enough. I suggest you take that up with his mother, or his
biological father.

When you have something to say, and that is pretty rare Gunner, say it.

Hummm ..Im pretty sure I did.

Beginning a post with "So then you are" makes yo appear the idiot. It's
dishonest - OOPS, what a surprise!

Id rather appear to be an idiot.than be one. Tsk tsk tsk.

Now about that Sterilize All Bad Parents rally...you gonna make up the
placards?

Afterall..it Was your idea.

Gunner

This Message is guaranteed environmentally friendly
Manufactured with 10% post consumer ASCII
Meets all EPA regulations for clean air
Using only naturally occuring fibers
Use the Message with confidance.
(Some settling may occure in transit.)