Old 07-05-2007, 11:12 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Klara Klara is offline

Default Rain at Last

In message , Mary Fisher
writes

In Leeds last night it rained but there wasn't enough to record in our
weather station :-( There were spots on the hard paths but it didn't wet
the soil.

Mary

Much the same he damp and drizzly, but no volume (as yet). But I
think I should hire out my daughters to dry areas: the last rain we had
was daughter no. 3's one week of holiday, and this is daughter no. 2's
much treasured week for getting the garden sorted out ...