Old 07-05-2007, 05:58 PM
anthony123hopki anthony123hopki is offline
Registered User

Location: London
Default How do you look after Oak seedlings?

Hello everybody

A few months back I planted some Common Oak acorns into pots of various sizes. One or two have now geminated. One of them, now about 3 inches tall is in quite a small pot.

I have never grown these trees before, and have no idea about how best to look after them, or what compost/ soil is most suitable. Does any body have any tips on how to look after them over the next few years?

Any help, much appreciated.

Anthony