Old 07-05-2007, 02:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dwayne & Angela Dwayne & Angela is offline

Default new planter but what to put in it?

My blog:
http://uk.360.yahoo.com/shiptodruid
"Gregoire Kretz" wrote in message
Dwayne & Angela wrote:

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/shi...cdre2&.dnm=e2e
4re2.jpg&.src=ph its not a good photo I just took it with my phone but
the
pot sits just at the bottom and on top it will have bird-bath or sundial
etc.

A very nice idea, thanks for the picture. What's the base made of? I'm
thinking balance and very high centre of gravity here...

I think by the time you have a pot and tray at the bottom coupled with the
large base that will not be a problem.