Old 07-05-2007, 06:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default new planter but what to put in it?

On 7/5/07 14:56, in article , "Dwayne
& Angela" wrote:

snip

Its posted on the pictures section of my blog Sacha (link below). Its the
last picture as I said its not a good picture and this is the one I made
wrong so I didnt paint it, hence all the rust.

Thank you. Finally got to it. My first reaction is that if you paint it,
what do you do with the plants that have twined round it when it needs
re-painting? Would it be better made in wood or aluminium for that reason?
Here's a not-very-good pic of the Bougainvillea supports at the Getty
Museum. And in passing, while searching I found a comment from someone who
said that the gardens and structures were great but the art wasn't all that
good......the Getty collection - not all that great! I'm still trying to
get my head round who would say such a thing!
http://www.fallonandrosof.com/images...invillearf.jpg
--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk