Old 07-05-2007, 11:14 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Gary Woods Gary Woods is offline

Default Growing garlic

"Stan Goodman" wrote:

I need a group like this much like a need a hole in the head. The
truth is that there is nothing here that can't be found easily on the
Web -- except of course some guys who like to act like major gurus --

IMHO, you've taken considerably more offense than was given or intended.
But if you don't like personal contact, the web and google are definitely
the right place.

Me, I'll take the good with the occasional twit. But then, that's my
general view of life.

Peace,