Old 07-05-2007, 09:19 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
Steve[_11_] Steve[_11_] is offline

Default liquid lawn fertilizer and sales sources for bulk

"rb" wrote in
:

What's a good liquid lawn fertilizer I can spray on? Also, I'd like
to be able to buy it in bulk. Sources would be appreciated.

I've use a bunch of fertilizers, but the best, by far that I have found is
Turf Trust. Purple bag. After I established my lawn for 2 years, I just
use this fetilizer 3 times a year, and I have a weed free, healthy lawn. I
think one 25lb bag will treat 10,000 sq yards.