Old 08-05-2007, 02:43 AM posted to rec.gardens
Lilah Morgan Lilah Morgan is offline

Default Sunflowers have sprouted!

Awww *hugs * I've been there too. Our neighbors don't do that. They're an
elderly couple not that much older than my mother, and just...well they're
ok to say Hi to now and then, but the guy keeps acting like it's their yard.
At least there's a fence. Last year he had a fit because we had a tarp lying
flat out on the ground, and it was obstructing their view. I guess they
liked looking at the dirt underneath it. I've come to hate doing yardwork
outside while he's out in his yard, because I know he's gonna tell me what I
need to do. Funny thing is, I was weeding out around the lilacs, and he
wanted to know what I was doing, and I told him, and he said he's never seen
them bloom, to which I replied that they bloomed last year. He quit talking
to me then.