Old 29-03-2003, 12:08 AM

Default Female dog bare spots/lawn

"Tim Fischer" wrote:
wrote in message
"Tim Fischer" wrote:
wrote in message
You have a male dog. Females are the lawn killers.

Sorry but that's just not true.

Yes it is.

Hey idiot, here's some references to help alleviate some of your
ignorance.
http://aggie-horticulture.tamu.edu/p...wn_problems.ht
ml http://www.celebrityhowto.com/DrBurtis0091.html
http://www.doctordog.com/data/aspBoa...il.asp?Id=2387

Notice how ALL of these articles (and there's more, but I'll let you do
the google search) point out that it's the LEG LIFTING and NOT THE
CONTENT OF THE URINE that makes female and male dogs have different
results on the lawn.

Always glad to help out an ignorant schmuck.

-Tim

You say lifting the leg makes a difference. I'm saying it;s a male/female
thing.

We do around 7000 stops,you take care of timmy's little 1/8 acre.

Shut the **** up,before I make you look even more stupid.

--
Go#40 42 12 God Bless Our Troops
http://NewsReader.Com/