Old 08-05-2007, 05:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Dendrobium cucumerinum x 2

Its one of my favs, too. It grew well for me on the outside of a clay pot.
Go figure. Then scale got it and pfft! gone. I gotta get me another one
of them things. (the Den, not the scale...)

K Barrett

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Nice little plant, just the same. Look at those fat healthy roots! And
the
second pic shows off the frilly lip to perfection.

On Mon, 07 May 2007 22:04:17 GMT, "P Max"
wrote:

Dendrobium cucumerinum x 2
A little fella here. There are better specimens about.
Peter

Dave Gillingham