Old 08-05-2007, 10:34 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
jellybean stonerfish jellybean stonerfish is offline

Default Is it too late to salvage my apples?

On Tue, 08 May 2007 00:45:21 +0000, jellybean stonerfish wrote:

You could post it to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens and put a link here?

Or send it to me and I will post it for you.

If you do send it to me, put a subject with the word 'worm' in it, and let
me know here so I will check my email. I don't check my email often, and
have thousands of unread spams.

stonerfish

Please don't leave us. I picked some little carrots the other day. There
were two or three sets of twins that grew spiraled around one another. It
was very trippy. But not near as trippy as your videos....womp womp

sf