Old 08-05-2007, 12:07 PM posted to rec.arts.bonsai
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default A long branch - what to do with it

Jim Lewis wrote:
Nick Cramer wrote:
wrote:
[ . . . ]

Better yet, go to
www.internetbonsaiclub.org, click on galleries,
register, then post the picture there (after reading the "Picture
Posting Guidelines" at the head of the Potensai gallery. ou'll
have LOTS of help available to you there.

I would, but that's just too complicated for this old codger.

~Semper Fi~