Old 08-05-2007, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Charlie Pridham Charlie Pridham is offline

Default what shrub is this?

"La Puce" wrote in message
oups.com...
On 8 May, 14:33, Stewart Robert Hinsley
wrote:
Photographed last week at the University of Liverpool Botanic Gardens.
At a distant glance it looks like a Rhododendron, but when you get
closer it's clearly far distant from a Rhododendron. I think that it's
rosaceous, and probably belongs to subfamily Maloideae. It reminds me a
little of Raphiolepis (seen at Birmingham Botanic Gardens).

http://www.stewart.hinsley.me.uk/Ima...es/Shrub03.jpg

Your server is down.

No its not! I can see all the pictures

--