Old 08-05-2007, 06:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default what shrub is this?

In message , Bob Hobden
writes

"Stewart Robert Hinsley" wrote ...
Photographed last week at the University of Liverpool Botanic Gardens. At
a distant glance it looks like a Rhododendron, but when you get closer
it's clearly far distant from a Rhododendron. I think that it's rosaceous,
and probably belongs to subfamily Maloideae. It reminds me a little of
Raphiolepis (seen at Birmingham Botanic Gardens).

http://www.stewart.hinsley.me.uk/Images/Shrub01.jpg
http://www.stewart.hinsley.me.uk/Images/Shrub02.jpg
http://www.stewart.hinsley.me.uk/Images/Shrub03.jpg
--

I'm getting "http forbidden 403"

Do I need to log on to your site? If so how?

No. It's finger trouble at my end (now fixed), but I'm not sure why you
got 403 rather than 404.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley