Old 08-05-2007, 07:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default what shrub is this?

In message , Sacha
writes
On 8/5/07 18:17, in article , "Stewart Robert
Hinsley" wrote:

In message , Bob Hobden
writes

"Stewart Robert Hinsley" wrote ...
Photographed last week at the University of Liverpool Botanic Gardens. At
a distant glance it looks like a Rhododendron, but when you get closer
it's clearly far distant from a Rhododendron. I think that it's rosaceous,
and probably belongs to subfamily Maloideae. It reminds me a little of
Raphiolepis (seen at Birmingham Botanic Gardens).

http://www.stewart.hinsley.me.uk/Images/Shrub01.jpg
http://www.stewart.hinsley.me.uk/Images/Shrub02.jpg
http://www.stewart.hinsley.me.uk/Images/Shrub03.jpg
--

I'm getting "http forbidden 403"

Do I need to log on to your site? If so how?

No. It's finger trouble at my end (now fixed), but I'm not sure why you
got 403 rather than 404.

So what's the proper url now?

As above; the finger trouble was in installing the images.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley