Old 08-05-2007, 03:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Starlord Starlord is offline

Default My best Dahlia photo.

My photo was taken when I lived near Makaha on Oahu Hawaii and I had grown
the plant. It won me a first place in the 1997 photo contest from the
American Dahlia Sosc. of which I'm not a member of and I run the
email list of over 475 users there.

So while I now live in a dasert area now, I still at lest read about the
dahlias.

--
There are those who believe that life here, began out there, far across the
universe, with tribes of humans, who may have been the forefathers of the

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info