Old 08-05-2007, 09:12 PM posted to rec.gardens
betsyb betsyb is offline

Default Sunflowers have sprouted!

Yes, I paid $45 for each. Alaska inflates prices due to shipping.

--
"God has a plan for me. I don't know what that is, and I'm
not leaving until I find out."

BetsyB

"Lilah Morgan" wrote in message
ink.net...
Peony are expensive? My boss from the cafe I used to work at(she went
through the Master Gardener program the local extension office offers),
she
was looking at our yard and this one thing, I didn't know what it was, it
was in the area with the strawberries, tulips/daffodils, and wild roses
that
came with the place, and she said it was a peony.