Old 08-05-2007, 08:51 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
P Max P Max is offline

Default Dendrobium Anns Rainbow Surprise

I had the pleasure of visiting Issy many times in recent years. He kept a
dozen or so of the best cultivars of this grex. These were a sight to
behold, believe me. I wish I had a dig. camera at the time. He sold the
collection off last year - the age factor.
Peter
--
)
"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Very nice indeed, Peter.

On Mon, 07 May 2007 22:03:13 GMT, "P Max"
wrote:

Dendrobium Ann's Rainbow Surprise

One of the better Aussie dendrobium hybrids, made by Issy Klein,
Melbourne.
Blooms are 8 or 9 cm's across.
Peter

Dave Gillingham