Old 09-05-2007, 02:25 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
William Rose William Rose is offline

Default keeping my cats out of my garden

In article ,
Sue wrote:

On 8 May 2007 11:05:28 -0700, Sam wrote:

We also have 2 cats. I plan to lay chicken wire on top of the soil.
Is this a good method? Has anyone tried a motion detector water
sprayer?

Yeah, and it works for fine on five cats and two dogs. You don't even
have to leave it on all the time. Once they know it's there (2 days
max), occasional use, just to show the colors, so to speak, is
sufficient.

- Bill