Old 29-03-2003, 12:44 AM
DWS

Default AzGardens - Shrimp ?

Wow - I did the search on deja.com -

Doesnt look like I want to be doing business with them - I called twice and
got a voice mail twice, thats not the service i prefer.

Ill check out the aquariumfish.net - Thanks !

Dustin

"LeighMo" wrote in message
Before you buy, go to www.deja.com and search on "AZ garderns"

Personally, I recommend aquariumfish.net. They have true SAEs, Amano

shrimp,
and lots of other cool critters. Their prices are reasonable, their
communication is excellent, and they know how to pack fish and shrimp for
shipping. They'll tell you what day your fish are arriving, so you can

wait
for them. And they gave me extra SAEs and Amano shrimp, in case some

didn't
make it. (They all did.)

Leigh