Old 09-05-2007, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
La Puce La Puce is offline

Default Rain at Last

On 9 May, 10:52, "Robert \(Plymouth\)" beachcom...@ultimate-
anonymity.com wrote:
Broadback wrote:
: In my part of North Staffordshire nothing to write home about.
: Personally I blame Charles Windsor, all his jetting about and his
: petrol hungry car are damaging the environment.

He's just across the border tomorrow if you want a word with him lol!

Our Maire arrived at our local festival on Monday chauffeured but in a
hybrid car! I was so proud of him. I think there's lots of hyprocrisy
surrounding the Royals jet setting here or there. In one thread I've
noticed 3 comments from people who do not hesitate to fly a few miles
several times a year, encourage others to do so, use chemicals all
over the place, and have no regard to the environment whatsoever. I
think one ought to do what one preaches ;o)