Old 09-05-2007, 10:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Now OT [skip] Dendrobium cucumerinum x 2

Hmmmm. Despite four questions I couldn't answer, I came up 66% - definitely
Dixie.

1. "Aunt" rhymes with "far", of course.
7. Addressing a group of people - what about "none of the above"?
17. Covering a house with toilet paper????????
20. Bug that rolls up - never heard of it, let alone do I have a name for it.

On Tue, 8 May 2007 13:26:40 -0700, "K Barrett" wrote:

Apropos of nothing, and I don't think Aussies can play, but try this for US
regionalisms, *G*. I was 58% Dixie. Why that qualifies as 'barely' Dixie
I'll never know.

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...ixie_quiz.html

K Barrett

"P Max" wrote in message
Must find a betta one for you then, Kathy
Peter

--
)
"K Barrett" wrote in message
news
Its one of my favs, too. It grew well for me on the outside of a clay
pot. Go figure. Then scale got it and pfft! gone. I gotta get me
another one of them things. (the Den, not the scale...)

K Barrett

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Nice little plant, just the same. Look at those fat healthy roots! And
the
second pic shows off the frilly lip to perfection.

On Mon, 07 May 2007 22:04:17 GMT, "P Max"
wrote:

Dendrobium cucumerinum x 2
A little fella here. There are better specimens about.
Peter
Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham