Old 09-05-2007, 02:50 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default Source for early Hyacinths in Toronto?

my friend, The Pond Lady sells water plants wholesale. She sells
potted hardies in bloom/ready to bloom size for around 25 retail. But
she does get some NEW named varieties that "collectors" want and each
one of those costs her more. Bare root water lilies are easy to get
going. Lotus is more difficult. Ingrid

On Tue, 8 May 2007 08:03:16 CST, ©anadian Ponder "
wrote:
I buy all my pond plants on Ebay. These garden places must think we are
millionares the way they charge for pond plants. Some charge $50 for
tiny hardy water lilies.