Old 09-05-2007, 02:26 PM posted to rec.gardens
Ash Williams Ash Williams is offline

Default Worm castings as top dressing

On Tue, 08 May 2007 10:57:57 -0700, Persephone wrote:

The very word "bermuda", used in a garden context, strikes terror
to the soul!

Persephone

Indeed. I have it in some of my beds and I am getting ready to buy a
blow torch. By the end of this growing season I hope to be rid of all
signs of turfgrass in the entire backyard. I want to make lovely
crushed granite walks with herbs and perennials spilling over onto
them. I can't stand turfgrass. Such an incredible waste of time,
money and energy.