Old 09-05-2007, 05:42 PM posted to rec.gardens
Lilah Morgan Lilah Morgan is offline

Default Sunflowers have sprouted!

"betsyb" wrote in message
Yes, I paid $45 for each. Alaska inflates prices due to shipping.
BetsyB

hmm that's weird, second time this happened, my post doesn't show up on my
end when I check the newsgroups, but people have replied to it. I feel
better having put a hardware cloth cage thing around the peony now. Should
protect it from the chickens/geese/bunnies/dogs. Not bugs though. I'm
starting to see flying ants everywhere too. And mosquitoes, and bees/yellow
jackets/hornets/wasps(well luckily only one here and there). Need to build
some bird/bat houses. Oh and the thyme has started sprouting too. Does that
mean my thyme's up? :-)