Old 29-03-2003, 01:32 AM
Warren

Default pvc irrigation ?

Dr. Rev. Chuck, M.D. P.A.

System I'll be trying this year (3 rows) will use 25 foot lengths of

black
sponge soaker hose branched off a garden hose manifold, each junction

made
with a cheap wye-valve. If one branch lacks pressure, it can

(hopefully) be
brought up by reducing flow to the other branches.

Shouldn't be a problem. If you look at the head end of the soaker hose
you'll likely notice a small piece of plastic with a small hole in it to
regulate the water pressure in the hose. If you don't have enough water
pressure to power 3 of these, you'd know it!

If you hook two of these hoses in series, it may be a good idea to
remove that pressure regulator from the top of the second hose. But if
you pick-up your hoses, and put them away for the winter, make sure you
remember which hose that is.

--
Warren H.

to go outside now.