Old 10-05-2007, 04:44 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
William Rose William Rose is offline

Default goats

In article ,
"Rachael Simpson" wrote:

does anyone have any advice on keeping our goats out of the garden and flower
beds? we had them fenced in high powered electric fencing, but they just run
right thru it like it doesn't bother them. hate to have to sell them, as
they were gifts to my son from my grandfather before he passed away. just
hate them eating all my plants!

You must be the person who didn't have any problems.

How about, attach an anchor? I hate to bring them down but they seem
like they are having way too much fun. Is there a ng for animal
husbandry? How old are they? Maybe they will become domesticated? Turn
up the amperage.

I'm sure they are just as cute as buttons.

- Bill