Old 10-05-2007, 06:35 AM posted to sci.bio.botany
icmla icmla is offline

Default ICMLA 2007: INVITED PLENARY TALKS ANNOUNCEMENT

The ICMLA 2007 INVITED PLENARY TALKS ANNOUNCEMENT

The ICMLA 2007 conference will be organised in Cincinnati, Ohio USA
on
Dec 13-15. More details on the conference can be found at:
http://www.icmla-conference.org

We are pleased to inform that the ICMLA 2007 has organised the
following
plenary talks. We would be happy to consider research papers suited
these themes for the conference.

1) "Machine Learning Challenges in Chemoinformatics and Drug Screening
and Design"
by Professor Pierre Baldi, University of California Irvine, USA

2) "Machine Learning for Information Management: Some Promising
Directions"
by Dr. William Cohen, Carnegie Mellon University, USA

3) "Learning in Biomedicine and Bioinformatics Using Affinity
Propagation"
by Dr. Brendan J. Frey, University of Toronto, Canada

4) "Text Mining and Ontology Applications in Bioinformatics and GIS"
by Professor Shamkant B. Navathe, Georgia Institute Of Tech., USA

5) "Probabilistic Graphical Models --- theory, algorithm, and
application"
by Dr. Eric Xing, Carnegie Mellon University, USA

6) Advances in Machine Learning: Future Directions"
by Professor Jacek M. Zurada, University of Louisville, USA"