Old 10-05-2007, 05:39 AM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default How old is your oldest fish?

On Wed, 9 May 2007 18:02:57 CST, Nick Cramer
wrote:

BTW I'm really happy to see the way this group has come together and the
fine work by the moderators. I'd contribute more, but I'm out of active
ponding for the nonce. I do check it every day and read selected threads
(like this one).

Nick, this is called cyber ponding. ;-)

I have 4 that are ~ 12-13 yo, a year older than the ponds building in 1995.
1 purchased from the koi show as (I assume) a yearling in 2000, 4 that were
born in the pond, now 3 years old, and last 3 new ones purchased last
summer. ~ jan
Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us