Old 10-05-2007, 12:35 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated
Nick Cramer Nick Cramer is offline

Default How old is your oldest fish?

~ jan wrote:
On Wed, 9 May 2007 18:02:57 CST, Nick Cramer

BTW I'm really happy to see the way this group has come together and the
fine work by the moderators. I'd contribute more, but I'm out of active
ponding for the nonce. I do check it every day and read selected threads
(like this one).

Nick, this is called cyber ponding. ;-)

I have 4 that are ~ 12-13 yo, a year older than the ponds building in
1995. 1 purchased from the koi show as (I assume) a yearling in 2000, 4
that were born in the pond, now 3 years old, and last 3 new ones
purchased last summer. ~ jan

I bought all of mine at Asahi Koi in Gardena, CA, about a 30 or 40 mile
drive. Their fish are strong, healthy, pretty and reasonably priced. I
would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone. They also carry lots of
pond related stuff. I bought my UV setup and some dried krill from them,
among other things.

~Semper Fi~