Old 29-03-2003, 01:56 AM
Valkyrie

Default pre-seeded floral carpets? seeking advice

"wayn" wrote in message
om...
upstate NY
a prvt reply via email is ok to not clog the newsgroup

This newsgroup LIVES for clogs, all that dancing is great exercise to get
ready for the spring gardening marathon!!

I've never personally used those preseeded carpets but I watched a neighbor
roll one out on his parking strip. The results he got would have been the
same as buying a couple of $.99 packets of the "flower garden" mixed seed,
flinging them onto the soil, scatter a little potting soil over the top and
water.

Val

thanks
wayne