Old 10-05-2007, 04:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
danny danny is offline

Default Now OT [skip] Dendrobium cucumerinum x 2

Weird. I had 6 answers with a northern bias and 5 answers with a southern
bias, but I still came out 68% Dixie. The choices on #7 aren't very good
and probably help throw off the results. I also didn't really have a strong
preference on the name of the bug, I've heard and used more than one of
those answers. I moved from the northeast down to Georgia when I was 5 or 6
(hard to remember that far back).
-danny

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
Apropos of nothing, and I don't think Aussies can play, but try this for
US regionalisms, *G*. I was 58% Dixie. Why that qualifies as 'barely'
Dixie I'll never know.

http://www.angelfire.com/ak2/intelli...ixie_quiz.html

K Barrett