Old 10-05-2007, 04:55 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Den aggregatum

The question is: should I use a new single edged razor blade on my wrists? Or one of the old ones? I haven't streilized the old ones yet, so their edges are still sharp, having only been used once... There might be some sort of universal comment in using an old razor. [sigh]

Perhaps there's a second question: why have the orchid gods forsaken me? I've sacrificed many a mealie in their name. The greenhouse floor has been slick with the juices of innumerable scale, slain in battle. Do they not recognize my zeal? My fervor? My love?

Perhaps the require a more personal sarifice on my part. I'll place particularly large crystals of epson salts in my shoes and see if that'll do the trick. (applied to the roots once monthly, no?)

K Barrett

"Roy" wrote in message . ..
I love this one. Its just a shame that the blooms don't last too long

Roy