Old 10-05-2007, 04:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Ansellia africana

OK. Now I feel better.
K Barrett

"Wendy7" wrote in message
I can relate to your problem John, I have a Catt. that I insist on moving
or reaching over & have
broken the flower spike three years in a row!!!!!
Cheers Wendy
"John Varigos" wrote in message
om...
Envy envy Wendy

I was moving my plant last weekend to get it to a higher elevation so it
could get as much of the winter sun as possible and I broke of the new
pseudobulb. First I cursed and then I cried! Looks like no flowers
again for another year :-(

John

"Wendy7" wrote in message
A close up of Ansellia africana
Not as many flowers this year & is one of the plants that should
have been repotted last year.
Cheers
Wendy