Old 11-05-2007, 12:12 AM
intel intel is offline
Registered User

Default Pink Quill - Tillandsia Cyanea

One of these plants were going cheap at our local B&Q they are normally £4.50 but this one was going for a pound - the only thing I could see wrong with the plant was that the Quill was pointing to one side, today a week after buying the plant it has produced a flower on the Quill so I am well pleased but my question is that the plant is in a very small pot (3") should I risk repotting it now, or just let it grow? I am worried that when the pups come they wont have any growing room - Thank you for any help that you can give.

http://www.plantoftheweek.org/week050.shtml