Old 10-05-2007, 11:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Rachael Simpson Rachael Simpson is offline

Default goats

"JustTom" wrote in message
On Wed, 9 May 2007 20:34:43 -0400, "Rachael Simpson"
wrote:

does anyone have any advice on keeping our goats out of the garden and =
flower beds? we had them fenced in high powered electric fencing, but =
they just run right thru it like it doesn't bother them. hate to have =
to sell them, as they were gifts to my son from my grandfather before he =
passed away. just hate them eating all my plants!

Might possibly be a wive's tale but ISTR reading that goats don't
like to jump over fences if they can't see the landing zone.

Ha - maybe we should put blinders on these three then................in
response to cloud dreamer - still trying to figure out how to roof in a half
acre pasture..........

thanks anyways