Old 11-05-2007, 01:51 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno[_9_] Jonno[_9_] is offline

Default Cox ride-on mower throws belts.

Max wrote:
Jonno wrote:
(lots of snipping gone on here g)

The Chinese people I have found on the internet are keen to find a
distributor for their 2 KW wind generator, and it also can connect up
to the solar system its appears. They asked me to name a price but I
wasn't enquiring for myself, so disnt go any further..If anyone
wishes to get involved, drop me a line at www.aidplus.com.au.au.au
Just take of the extra au's.

Hi Jonno.
I sent this snip of your post to my old mate Geoff, who owns AWT
www.iig.com.au/wind/index.html and got this reply.

Geoff wrote:

Hi Max, no contact from that person, mind you there are a hundred
companies in China making Wind generators, but the main problem is
knowing whether the representative who approaches you is actually
part of the company or operating from his bicycle and his mobile
phone, or perhaps his friends mobile phone. Gets difficult. -Geoff

This is Geoff's email address:
(same deal with the .au's)
AWT is just a one man show, not some large company.
I have know him for about 15 years.
He is a good bloke, and has been selling solar and related
gear for much longer than I have known him.
At the moment his smallest wind generator is 30KW,
and his largest is 1MW. Have a poke around his website.

Remain in light.
-Max

Thanks Max.